Lots going on since our last update:
- FPL power distribution system installation continues, with the conduits and transformer pads to finish by mid-May, at which point installation of cabling and transformers by FPL comes next. The delivery date for power to the community remains uncertain but likely some time in June.
- The Phase 2 road paving is underway and should be completed by next week
- Lake bank shaping is now complete, allowing for placement of sod and installation of the lakeshore trees and lake aerator, both scheduled to take place this month. The community irrigation system installation continues this month. The “code minimum” landscaping required by the County for certification of our infrastructure is set for installation later this month.
- Our RV pads are now under construction, with utility connections underway. Our long delayed (due to supply chain disruptions) RV utility pedestals are now being promised for delivery in August, finally! They were due for delivery last November. Virtually everything association with new construction is being impacted this year by supply chain disruptions and short supplies of labor.
- The pool and spa have been excavated and forms and steel reinforcing put in place ready for inspection and shotcreting the pool and spa shells.
- Phase 1 of the clubhouse construction began and is now well underway, with Phase 2 construction anticipated to begin as soon as we receive the County building permit for Phase 2. The Clubhouse Phase 1 includes the Tiki Bar, and bathhouse required for pool operation. Our Phase 3 amenities, in addition to the pool, include the two lighted pickleball courts, two bocce courts, the dog park, and the trailer parking area, all of which are anticipated to begin construction next month.
- We anticipate receiving building permits for our two model casitas this month, with construction beginning immediately thereafter. The two model casitas are anticipated to be completed and open by this Fall.
Final certification of our infrastructure construction, anticipated this summer, will allow us to record the final Phase 1 plat and commence closings on lot sales. Phase 2 certification, originally set to take place 2-3 months after certification of Phase 1, is now likely to occur simultaneously with Phase 1, given the delays in getting power delivered by FPL. Recording of the Phase 1 and 2 plats is anticipated by mid-summer.